This blog is not an official site of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! If you would like more information on the church please visist one of the links on the side bar.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Outline for Lesson #3


As promised, here is the outline for lesson 3 on the Fall of Adam and Eve. You may find it to be a bit shorter than normal because this was my first week teaching and I had to be found a classroom and then we had to round up all the 12/13 year olds to attend the class as previously all the classes were joined or divided into two. This took a bit of time. Plus I took a few minutes to setup the rules of my class room, which was based mostly on the principle of resepct and no cell phones. Needless to say the kids took the rules well and our lesson was great all things considering.


Anyway, HERE is the outline that I used for my lesson. Like most lessons I adapted it to the needs of my class and to what the spirit was directing me to teach. Download is a word doc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment