This blog is not an official site of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! If you would like more information on the church please visist one of the links on the side bar.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Work in Progress...

Currently working on a lesson out line for lesson four the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I have been working on it this morning and feel really good about it so far. So I should have that posted either tonight or tomorrow. I am working on trying to do something with the story of the Mediator (a parable from Elder Boyd K. Packer on the Atonement). I am showing them the video and I feel impressed to do something with it so they can remember the message. Its a great video and story. If you haven't listened to it you can find it under the videos topic on my sidebar.

 Lesson 5 is on mortality. I am getting the Plan of Salvation handouts ready to go. I will be passing those out when I teach lesson 5 in two weeks. That way they have something to refer back to since we will be using the Plan of Salvation for many of the lessons that are coming up it also saves me time in having to draw or put up a diagram big enough each time.

Whew...that seems like a lot to do especially when added ontop of homework. Be on the look out for those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment