This blog is not an official site of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! If you would like more information on the church please visist one of the links on the side bar.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

As promised...


HERE is the lesson outline for lesson 4 The Atonement of Jesus Christ. This lesson outline follows the manuals suggestive teaching layout so it is pretty lengthy. However, as always, it is made to be customized to your particular situation or time restraints. This is also the lesson outline that I will be following. 

It is my intention to make sure that I leave enough time to make sure that the film clip of the Mediator is shown in its entirety as it is a lil over 10 minutes long and since it is in parable form I want to be able to discuss the meaning of it. So please, please make sure you make time for that. I think it is a great story and will help the kids understand the atonement and Jesus' role in it a little bit better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment