This blog is not an official site of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! If you would like more information on the church please visist one of the links on the side bar.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Coming Soon- Lesson 8

So I am currently working on taking the quiz on Heaven and Hell that goes with the next lesson and turning it into a game and then having the class teach each other about the different kingdom of glories.

Should be posted later tonight!


**UPDATE** I dont know why I said I was creating something for it. I did do a game but it was really simple. I had a dog toy (one that squeaked) and I put it on a table in the middle of the room. Divided the class into two teams.

I would ask one of the questions from the quiz. Then who ever knows the answer would have to get the "squeaky" and answer. they got one point for getting the answer right and another bonus point if they could explain why (the explainations are found within the lesson). If they got it wrong, the team that didn't answer would get a chance to steal for point.

It can get a little competitive but they kids seemed to like it and it made taking the quiz and answering those questions a little more fun than just answering them regularly

0 comments:

Post a Comment