This blog is not an official site of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! If you would like more information on the church please visist one of the links on the side bar.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lesson #11



Wow after looking at this blog I have realized that I have been slacking a little. Actually it is more of fighting an illness and then having more issues with my laptop. So I will post those missing lessons hopefully soon!

Moving on to this weeks lesson...Faith in Jesus Christ. Since General Conference is next week, it makes this Sunday our fast Sunday (is it the same for you too??) so I can't do much in way of food object lessons (which I have found some online that were kinda cool). So this is my idea on how I am going to go about teaching this lesson.

Ask the class to repeat the 4th Article of Faith

Then I am going to have them divide into two teams. I am going to ask for two volunteers from each team to come up. One person is going to be given a picture while the other person is going to be the runner between the person holding the picture and their group.
The person holding the picture is going to give instructions to the "runner" on how to build whatever it is on the picture. They first group to build the object correctly wins. The group can ask questions but they can only ask questions to the runner who will then relay (think of the childhood game telephone) the info back to the person holding the pic.

The object lesson here is that the group has to put their faith into their two team members that they are giving them the right information.

What is faith?

Look up the scripture in Alma 32:21 and discuss 

 Why it is important that we have faith?
Why is it important that we have faith in Jesus Christ?
How can your faith in Jesus Christ help you with your daily problems and difficulties?

Show the video The Mouth of Babes

0 comments:

Post a Comment